Who do you trust most?
- Who do you blame for the current crisis between Fateh and Hamas?
- In your opinion, is there another presence that is playing a role in the spreading of violence throughout the Gaza Strip?(Except Israel)
- What is that presence?(do not read the options)
- Do you support calling for international presence in Gaza to stop the spreading of violence?
- In your opinion, who benefits politically for what is going on in Gaza?
- Do you think that a civil war is likely in Palestine?
- Do you support the decision of president Abbas to declare a state of emergency and to dissolve the government?
- If you oppose the decision, What should Abu Mazen have done to solve the crisis?
- In your opinion, after the declaration of a state of emergency, the situation will get better, will get worse, or will it remain the same?
- Do you think that the decision of Abu Mazen is...
- Has the time come for Abu Mazen to resign?
- Do you support conducting new Presidential and PLC elections early?
- Do you think that the crisis between Fateh and Hamas will spread to the West Bank?
- Has the time come for Hamas to take total control of Gaza Strip?
- Do you support the continuation of the Palestinian National Authority or the return to the way things were before the Oslo Accords?
- Do you think that the crisis between Fateh and Hamas will leads to total separation between Gaza Strip and the West Bank?
- In your opinion, which strategy works best for the Palestinian national resolution?
- Factional Trust