- Trust in abu Mazen versus trust in Ismael Hanieh
- Factional trust
- Feeling of security since Hamas won the PLC elections
- Who is to blame for the current security crisis?
- The likelihood of a civil war:
- What is more important: to keep weapons to resist Israel or to seize weapons to improve Palestinian internal security?
- Priorities for the Hamas-led government
- Evaluation of the PLC's performance
- The PLC represents me well as a person
- The PLC is effective
- The PLC addresses the needs/concerns of people adequately
- The PLC members make good on their campaign promises
- The PLC mirrors the views of the people
- The PLC makes courageous decisions vis-a-vis the Palestinian-Israeli conflict